Performance management: day-to-day performance management
So, you are a manager, and you have to manage the performance of your team members. But what are the specific actions you need to take – that’s something most books and gurus don’t talk about.
Sample Learning Objectives
• What performance management is
• Your roles in the performance management process
• How to conduct 1-on-1 meetings with your direct reports
• How to conduct team meetings
• How to fairly distribute tasks among your team members
Classroom / 12-16 hours
Flipped / 3-8 hours
Webinar / 2 hours
Team leaders, managers, leaders
Management & Leadership Development
Note: We'll work with you to help you identify your specific training needs upfront and then develop a customized training solution to help you reach your specific goals. The above training objectives are just a sample of what could be covered in this topic. For more information, please contact us.